p: +61 (0) 272 008 200
m: +61 (0) 413 900 524
Adam Ahmed is an Australian lawyer and chartered accountant specialising in tax and commercial matters.
Adam has the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Commerce / Bachelor of Laws from the University of New South Wales
- Master of Laws from the University of Sydney
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia and New Zealand
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Solicitor of the Federal Court and High Court of Australia
Adam has written the following chapters to the Laws of Australia published by Thomson Reuters:
- International Tax
- Assessable Income
Adam was the founding chair of the Tax Law Committee in the Law Society of New South Wales (Young Lawyers division) and served as chair for 3 years.